Temporary, six month HR job in Bristol. Based in North Bristol. Paying £10.25 per hour.
My client is a public sector organisation responsible for protecting, expanding and promoting the environment. They are based in North Bristol and you will be working within the HR team, supporting the Leadership and Development Manager.
Your new role
You will be supporting the Leadership and Development Manager in the Bristol office. This is a temporary, full time role - but there is flexibility around the hours, so if the successful candidate would be interested in working thirty hours my client would be able to accommodate that. This role is for up to six months and there is the possibility for this to be reviewed nearer the end date.
Your key responsibilities;
- Preparing and distributing joining instructions for training events
- Responding to all training enquiries for the organisation, monitoring the LD inbox
- Researching and booking venues for training courses, liaising with events staff as appropriate
- Liaise with district training consolidators and training colleagues
- Attend training coordinator meetings and other meetings as appropriate, may include travel to other parts of the country
- Support the leadership development manager by monitoring emails in her absence, responding as appropriate, booking hotels and meetings
What you'll need to succeed
You need at least one years experience within providing support to a HR team.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get experience within a public sector organisation, there is the opportunity for this role to become extended in the future and you will gain invaluable experience working within an L&D team. You will get £10.25 per hour (not inclusive of holiday pay) and the right candidate will be given flexibility around their working hours (if required).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.