HR Generalist/Employee Lifecycle
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + + Bens
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A unique, hybrid role is now available with an international Financial Services business based in the City. close top Liverpool St Station. The position largely HR Generalist however will have a focus on Rmployee Relations, managing the HR operations function, Immigration and Comp as well.
The business themselves are in a position of strength and are growing both in the UK and internationally so it is a great opportunity to join a successful business. Additionally this role will be a genuine opportunity to help grow and shape the HR offering to the business, HR processes and contribute to the success of the team.
We are looking for candidates with a great attitude - can do, personable, approachable, passionate and people/customer orientated. Candidates will also need to have excellent all round generalist experience, be happy in a operationally focused role, enjoy working on process improvements and striving for best practice. Financial/Professional Services experience preferred.
Responsibilities: (brief list)
- Support people managers in matters relating to Employee Relations
- Primary point of contact for the Bank's Immigration Advisor
- Manage the planning, coordination and implementation of employee relocations, liaising with Global Mobility, the business the employee and other stakeholders as required.
- Primary point of contact in the UK for the year-end compensation processes for people managers
- Support people managers in executing Performance Management cycle related activities
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently analysing, developing, executing, and evaluating training projects and other activities for performance improvement
- Support HR Business Partners (global and local) in planning and managing strategies that promote and encourage a preferred employer working environment
- Work with UK HR Intake and Advisory Administration team to deliver and manage the efficient and effective response to HR-related inquiries
- Manage and oversee day to day administration activities related to Senior Manager and Certification Regime (SMCR), recruitment and onboarding
- Oversee quality standards and controls for data and data processing, monitoring and refining processes, programs and activities as required to ensure efficiency
- Manage the resourcing, scheduling and workload of direct reports, creating a strong positive team atmosphere, providing guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff.
- Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout the team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Participating fully as a member of the broader GBM HR team to contribute to a positive and forward thinking working environment
- University Degree or equivalent experience; specialization in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred.
- CIPD or equivalent qualification/experience
- Solid HR experience - Financial/Professional Services preferred.
- Advanced level of: HR Administration, Human Resources Management, Employment Legislation (laws, rules, regulations, internal and/or external protocols relevant to the job).
- Intermediate level of: recruitment, SMCR, performance management and related administration processes.
- Intermediate level of: MS Office and Excel
- Previous experience of managing a human resources information system (HRIS).
- Advanced level of: customer focus, performance orientation, attention to detail, collaboration and influencing skills, goal focus, team focus, ability to work under pressure, efficiency, innovation, strategic thinking and empathy