- Frazer Jones
- £25 - £35 per annum
- HR Administrator, HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
Join a great HR team operating within an international asset management firm that spans across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HR team works with different countries, encounters different cultures and supports the wider firm in tackling challenges that affect the global workforce.
In your role, you will be…
- Providing support to the Head of HR, HR Manager and Payroll & Benefits Advisor
- Providing administrative support to the team responsible for HR processes and functions
- Maintaining accurate records and sourcing files
- Managing the on-boarding process of new starters
- Draft employee letters, references, produce reports and other forms of documentation
- Support employee Relations cases
- Helping with IT duties and ensuring GDPR is followed
- Supporting internal communications through shared e-mail
If this sounds like the role for you, and you have…
- Strong administrative skills and a keen eye for detail
- A passion for HR
- The ability to work as a team, but are equally capable when autonomous
- An aptitude for identifying and solving challenges
- Energy and enthusiasm
- IT skills (Ms Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
...then please apply for the role now!
In addition if you have…
- A degree in HR or Business
- Experience working internationally
...then will be the perfect role for you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.