Senior HR Advisor
- Ashley Kate HR
- Bromley, Kent
- Up to £45000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are working with a client in the creative industry who are actively recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor.
This is a vital role where you will provide a wide-ranging and customer focused HR service covering a broad range of generalist and strategic activity. You will support the implementation of the HR strategy having a clear understanding of the company's strategy and objectives and how the HR agenda can support the achievement of this.
You will provide responsive, high quality specialist advice, supporting managers on all aspects of the HR function including employee relations, HR policy, performance, absence management, analysis of data/reporting as well as compensation and benefits.
Main duties -
- Lead on the management of ER casework.
- Provide HR advice and support to managers in relation to HR policies and procedures.
- Advise on investigations into disciplinary issues and grievances.
- Provide advice on and participate in the implementation of reward activities.
- Develop robust relationships with managers.
- To keep up-to-date of HR legislation in order to review, amend and update the HR policies and procedures.
- Lead, and work in collaboration, on a range of projects that will enable the People First Strategy.
Skills & experience -
- Substantial practical experience of providing a HR advisory service to managers.
- Demonstrable generalist experience in a HR Adviser/ HR Manager/ HRBP role with a solid understanding of HR management issues.
- Proven experience of working in a pro-active way and managing projects
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- Practical experience of producing and analysis of HR data reports and presenting those findings.
- A confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner.
- Highly organised with the ability to handle conflicting demands through to meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.