Senior HR Advisor
More specifically, as a Senior HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- People management - leading on ER cases, identifying issues, liaising with and coaching Senior Manager / Partners, working with the wider L&D team on performance management, managing maternity/paternity, absence management etc.
- HR project work - getting involved in areas of interest and leading on projects when relevant
- Recruitment - supporting the Recruitment Manager in liaising with line managers to agree route to market and manage expectations, supporting the team with interviewing as and when required and guiding managers to make decisions
- Mentoring junior members of the team (HR Assistants)
- Advising and supporting line managers on all HR related initiatives
This role would suit someone currently in an HR Advisor/Officer role, who is looking for a new challenge and their next step in a broad, varied and rewarding position. This opportunity is very business facing so would suit someone who is credible, confident and professional and someone who is looking for real autonomy and ownership.
You must have experience in leading ER cases, ideally in a professional services environment. You must also have excellent stakeholder management skills, be highly organised and have the ability to take a flexible approach to working.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.