International Reward Specialist (6m FTC)
We have a new opportunity available as an International Reward Specialist based in Egham, Surrey for a global organisation to support the Global Head of Reward. The position is a 6-month fixed term contract.
The role will be focused on looking after the global executive group of 150, with a second tier of an additional 100. It will involve group reward management, job evaluation, salary benchmarking, executive compensation review, performance analytics, share plan calculations, executive reporting, diversity reporting, supporting with international moves, and helping to introduce a new management reward plan (equity-based scheme).
This opportunity will suit a Reward specialist who has worked on an international remit, and who enjoys variety in their role. This is a group level role with a high level of interaction with senior stakeholders.
Experience & Attributes:
- Reward experience in a global environment
- Supporting and/ or managing executive compensation processes
- Experience of job evaluation and salary benchmarking, preferably previous experience using Hay or Willis Towers Watson
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with and generating reports for senior stakeholders
- Numerate and analytical, able to analyse data and identify relevant trends
If you are interested and possess the experience outlined above, please submit your most updated CV for consideration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.