Senior HR Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Change Management, HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: Disclosed on application
Location: Milton Keynes
Industry Sector: Manufacturing
Hours: Permanent and full time
Ashley Kate are supporting a Manufacturing business based near Milton Keynes who are looking to recruit a permanent Senior HR Business Partner.
About the role:
Due to substantial growth, this is a newly created role to support the business to continue driving a high performing and engaged culture. You will be part of the UK based Senior Leadership team deputising for the HR Director when required and closely partnering with the Operations Director and other Directors within the business. You will offer a consultative and strategic approach to support the stakeholders and develop the people plan across the business. You will assist in shaping this people plan and aligning the business acting as the change agent to challenge where necessary.
You will need to be a seasoned Senior HR Business Partner or Head of HR with experience in a blue collar environment. This is an essential requirement along with an excellent all round knowledge of UK Employment Law and a good understanding of HSE in a manufacturing environment.
You will be commercially focused and able to support this busy multi-sited 700 head count organisation. You will need to have a strong strategic focus and the ability to build credible relationships with key stakeholders including the Senior Leadership team.
Skills and behaviours:
- Results driven
- High standards
- Ability to deliver against commitments
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrate a high level of leadership, motivation, coaching and development skills
- Ability to lead meetings and manage difficult stakeholders
- Strategic agility
As the Senior HR Business Partner you will:
- Report into the HR Director
- Lead a team of HR professionals to deliver an effective business partnering support function
- Lead on organisational reviews across the business through analytics, meticulous planning and research to support the development of business objectives, strategy, processes and operations.
- Drive and facilitate the resource and workforce planning, functional training plan and performance management.
- Leading on any strategic HR projects and business initiatives to drive performance, processes and culture.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.