Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with an established and growing multi-site retail business who are looking to appoint an interim HR Projects Manager to join their team for a period of 3-6 months. The HR Project Manager will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR project activity associated with business growth and improvement. Reporting to the HR Director, and working closely with the HR Business Partner team, the role will blend both knowledge of HR process and best practice with a clear understanding of the project management discipline.
Key accountabilities include:
· Devising and owning the HR Project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
· Working with the HR Business Partners and project team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
· Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
· Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
· Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate
The ideal candidate will have a practical understanding and experience in key HR process and practice. You will have a proven background as a HR generalist with a natural ability to project manage. You will be ready and able to take the initiative and identify where value can be added. You should also have experience within a busy and fast paced multi-site environment.