Your new company
Your new company is a large international organisation who are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their growing team due to an increase in workload.
Your new role
Your new role is a Recruitment Administrator position, which is a full time temporary to permanent vacancy. Please see below an overview of the role.
- 360 recruitment administration for the business across a wide range of vacancies for the EMEA region
- Support the inhouse recruiters day to day plus the Talent Operations Manager
- Responsible for candidate activity through to start date and ensuring all pre-employment checks are complete Arranging interviews and coordinating diaries accordingly, including booking meeting rooms, setting up telephone and video conferences, plus sending invites - also arranging agency briefings with key stakeholders Offer letter and pack generation
- Ensure start dates and other important information is coordinated and administered correctly ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed
- Onboarding process
- Maintaining recruitment tracker
- Supporting with relevant recruitment projects, including fact-finding, advising on processes and process implementation including continuous improvement
- Helping to advise on the functionality of systems and processes
- Administering a high volume of vacancies including arranged extremely high numbers of interviews
- Manage expectations of stakeholders
- Prioritising workload effectively
This list is not extensive and other duties may be required.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need previous experience within a Recruitment Administration job, ideally a 360 role. You must be organised and able to work in a very fast paced environment and you must have experience in working within a high volume role and have excellent prioritisation skills. You must be an effective communicator and the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a fantastic salary of £22,500 per annum. You will receive the benefits of working for a large international organisation, with a lucrative benefits package including a 12% pension and a fantastic working culture. You will be expanding your skills within a fast paced environment, for a well-established and highly regarded employer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.