- DLA Piper
- Any of DLA Piper's UK offices
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Legal, Professional Services
- Contract type
DLA Piper are recruiting for an HR Reporting Specialist to develop, analyse and maintain regular and adhoc HR reports for the firm internationally using various information sources and tools include but not limited to Peoplesoft, Oracle Cloud HR, Oracle BI Publisher, MS Excel and MSOffice.
This role can be based in any of our UK Offices.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The HR Reporting Analyst will:
- Define, extract, collate, manipulate and analyse data to prepare management reports and pitches
- Support other business analysis processes by providing data requirements
- Manage the development, production and delivery of high quality KPI data to support operational reporting needs
- Respond in a timely fashion to requests for information from stakeholders, ensuring appropriate accuracy and quality standards are upheld at all times
- Take ownership of business needs and full understanding of the value to the firm of improved customer service
- Ensure all reporting/KPI responsibilities and processes are properly documented and all reporting materials produced are subject to appropriate controls prior to distribution
- Support internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Working with the HRIS and IT teams to ensure continued maintenance and development of HR systems and data
- Assist in configuring and testing HR systems
- Assist in continuous improvement efforts
- Perform in line with agreed procedures, SLAs and customer expectations
- Both share and apply best practices
- Ensure that all relevant company standards and guidelines are met
- Cooperate with colleagues from other HR sub-teams and other functions in ad-hoc administrative tasks
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of working in a HR reporting environment, ideally using PeopleSoft
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, analysis, manipulation, reporting, information gathering and research
- Strong analytical skills and drive to produce quality reports
- Able to learn and manage new systems and gain appropriate skills quickly
- Very well organised and structured approach
- Ability to work to deadlines that are often very tight while ensuring quality outcomes
- A self-starter, who is able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of team
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to investigate issues, identify discrepancies and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Oracle BI reporting tools and publisher
- Good knowledge of Peoplesoft query manager
- Advanced Excel skills including formulae, macros, graphs, lookups and pivots
- Strong PowerPoint skills
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.
Please note that, in the event that we make an offer of employment to you and where local legislation permits, we may conduct pre-employment screening that can include checks relating to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.
No Agencies Please