- DLA Piper
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Legal, Professional Services
- Contract type
DLA Piper are recruiting for an HR Systems Specialist to the support the maintenance the various systems supported by the HR Systems team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
This role can be based in any of our UK Offices.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and develop core HR systems
- Contribute to HRIS projects (e.g. selecting, testing and implementing software)
- Progress systems activity within defined configurations, recommending changes where appropriate
- Maintain/update documentation such as training manuals in line with functionality changes/new releases
- Manage job schedules to satisfy scheduled or unscheduled changes
- Carry out system administration activities eg troubleshooting, system maintenance, system testing, system/data check,s fault-finding and resolution, managing user access
- Support others using systems – e.g. designing and delivering training, and producing user guides
- Support the Head of HR Systems on the delivery of HR System strategy to include process and quality management
- Contribute to discussions on future systems strategy, evaluate existing systems/other products as necessary and make recommendations
- Participate in service reviews with external suppliers
- Support reporting and measurement activity across the whole range of HR activity
- Advise HR colleagues and progress with them reporting and measurements in line requirements e.g. Dashboard Reporting
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requirements positively and with due regard to time to ensure delivery taking advice from the Head of HR Systems where appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality of data security at all times
- Undertake other duties which it is reasonable to do so
- Ensure compliance to all policies, procedures, standard operating procedures and safe working practices, with recommendations for action and continuous improvement
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Essential skills and experience
- A strong understanding of PeopleSoft HCM or Oracle Cloud HCM
- Demonstrable ability to use a broad range of Microsoft products
- A good understanding of HR and Recruitment services and the business processes that support these services
- Experience of raising and delivering process and service improvements.
- Experience and knowledge of working to processes and in line with process methodology
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- HRIS/IT project experience – e.g. testing, configuration
- Oracle Cloud HCM Compensation and/or Performance
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.
Please note that, in the event that we make an offer of employment to you and where local legislation permits, we may conduct pre-employment screening that can include checks relating to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.
No Agencies Please