Talent Systems Officer
- Frazer Jones
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
We have a new opportunity available in Watford as a HR Systems Administrator with an international retailer, looking for someone with experience of Cornerstone.
You will configure and maintain their Talent Management System - CSOD Cornerstone - ensuring that a high level of data integrity and accuracy is maintained at all times. You will provide insight and analysis on both people and organisation information (regular and ad hoc) to various stakeholders within the business.
- Manage and maintain both the HR system and the data contained within it to ensure the business has instant access to updated, accurate and insightful data
- Assist with the management of HR systems, as required, in terms of (but not limited to):
- documenting the configuration of the systems, maintaining data field names, screen locations,
- security, type, building codes, staff etc, functionality of data processing and process flows,
- add, remove, or update user account information and resetting passwords, update system values and tables
- Support the configuration, maintenance, operation and ongoing administration of the HR system (CSOD - Cornerstone)
- Deliver systems administration and maintain and provide user support for the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and other applications
- Generate operational reports, dashboards and management information, adhering to defined templates and ensuring compliance with information security protocols
- HR systems administration
- Experience of Cornerstone - particularly maintaining business as usual (BAU)
- Familiarity of business software - Excel, Business Objects
- Strong administration skills
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, please apply with your most updated CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.