A generalist Reward Manager role touching on all areas of compensation in this team.
An international financial services firm in Edinburgh.
The Reward Manager will responsible for all compensation & benefits activities across their part of the business. You'll work closely with the team to support annual cycle business as usual activities, while also leading on key projects. You'll be involved in negotiating sign on and exit packages. The Reward Manager will also lead with salary benchmarking projects. These projects can vary from executive compensation to global mobility.
The Reward Manager will have:
- a deep knowledge of compensation and benefits
- good stakeholder management skills
- a strong analytical focus
- prior experience of financial services is desirable
- a keen eye for detail
- strong communication skills
An excellent package with good benefits and bonus.