- Ashley Kate HR
- East London, London
- Up to £23000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are recruiting for a HR Coordinator to join our client on a permanent basis. This is a development role that will grow in to HR Advisor.
This is a small company with c.200 employees, you will be joining a close-knit team where you will be in a position to add value and make a real difference. This is great opportunity for someone who has a real passion for HR, my client is passionate about offering development and wants to see you flourish in your career.
About the role
With this role sitting within a small HR team, this is a great opportunity to get involved in projects/responsibilities outside of your job description and really leapfrog your HR knowledge.
- You will manage the employee lifecycle.
- You will support with recruitment activities.
- You will be involved with a number of HR related projects.
- You will support employee inductions.
- You will be the first point of contact
- You will be involved with variety of employee relation cases
My client is looking for someone who is a proactive and engaging HR professional who is keen to gain valuable experience.
- Experience of working with fast paced environment such as retail or hospitality
- Desire to learn and develop
- Minimum of 12 month HR experience in a similar role
- Experience of Fourth Hospitality is highly desirable
The salary for the role is up to £23,000 and come with exceptional benefits package.
About the company
You will be reporting to the HR Manager, providing a generalist HR service. The current HR team is small, ambitious and friendly with a positive outlook. This is a perfect time to be joining.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.