HR Data Administrator
- Ashley Kate HR
- North London, London
- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Transport & Logistics
- Contract type
Are you an immediately available HR Administrator? I am delighted to be working with a well know services company based in North London. This is an ongoing temporary role until around December, there is the possibility this role will go perm.
- Must be immediately available
- 6 - 12 months HR Administration experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
- Manage all general HR Administration
- Manage the end to end employee lifecycle
- Prepare training sessions and ensure documentation is kept up to date
- Support the recruitment process - post jobs, screen CV applications, schedule interviews
- Assist with the on-boarding process
- Prepare Induction material
- Ensure the HR system is up to date and documents have been scanned & filed
- Manage recruitment in-box.
- Assist/arrange the annual appraisal process
- Ad hoc project work
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.