Sales Training Facilitator
- Dorchester Collection
- Up to £55,000 per annum + bens
- Learning & Development, Training & Development, Training Adviser, Training Manager
- Job Level
- Contract type
We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and the hotels within it. It is, after all, our people that bring our vision to life. As a member of our Dorchester Collection Family, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
As an employee, you are expected to provide our guests with a bespoke and memorable experience measured to the highest standards of quality and service delivery. Additionally the execution of your position will be in accordance to our company policies, standards and procedures.
Our company values are the fundamental spirit on how we reach our goals. As an ambassador of Dorchester Collection you will be entrusted with our values and expected to further enrich our We Care culture: Passion - Personality - Respect - Working Together - Creativity
This job description is intended to illustrate the main duties and responsibilities of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and please be advised that the duties and responsibilities may be added on a temporary or permanent basis as appropriate.
Division & Department
Corporate Office - Dorchester Collection Academy Center
Sales Training Facilitator
Working closely and collaboratively with Dorchester Collections Academy team, the Global Learning & Development Manager, and DC Global Director of Sales your main role will be to develop and manage a rigorous sales training programme while identifying current and future training needs within the global sales organisation.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
· Deliver all sales related learning events adhering to DC standards
· Create comprehensive sales training plans for all levels of sales staff and for all guest- front facing hotel staff (providing calendars, materials, workbooks, learning notes)
· Ensure that all new starters receive sales training within 3 months of joining the sales team
· Support the hotel sales teams by providing reports & action plans as necessary
· Work with the chosen provider to ensure standards of mystery shopping related activities are met and exceeded
· Audit the training materials and ensure that DC and DCA standards are achieved
· Research new initiatives and ensure that learning reflects future trends
· Monitor sales performance measures and ensure that the hotels are up to the required standards
· Conduct on the spot coaching for sales executives /managers as part of the learning and development process
· Share the learning programmes and coach the on property L&D teams to ensure all employees receive the relevant training and development in line with all agreed standards
· Work closely with the hotel L&D teams to support their learning events
· Protect all Dorchester Collection data and to maintain confidentiality
· Ensure that all learning materials are branded correctly
· Prepare the learning environment to the standard and check that everything is in place prior to a learning event
· Develop strong working relationships with the hotel teams
· To ensure that information relating to billing is provided in an agreed and timely manner
This role is entrusted with the responsibility of delivering the outline tasks and is expected to do so by enlivening our Dorchester Collection We Care culture and values with every interaction.
The following are essential for this role.
· Expected to be an ambassador of our Dorchester Collection We Care culture and values.
· Entrusted with confidential and proprietary information across the collection and must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
· Expected to nurture positive, professional and constructive relationships with everyone at Dorchester Collection.
· Must have and create an environment of trust and openness.
· Must work with all Dorchester Collection employees with a high degree of respect
· Responsible for ensuring all communication channels exhibit our values;
Written communication must be clear, professional and must include a constructive tone.
Verbal communication must be clear, professional and must include a constructive tone.
Qualifications and Desirables
· Technical expertise as an experienced facilitator
· Technical expertise as a sales trainer within a luxury service environment able to deliver against agreed standards
· Proven track record of results
· Technical expertise as a coach
· Technical expertise to develop and write materials
· Analytical skills
· Adaptable & Flexible
· Team work
· Customer Engagement
· Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks as and when necessary and reasonably required.
· You will be required to travel to/from and work at other businesses within the Dorchester Collection for 75% of the role
· You may on occasion be required to adjust your hours of work to meet the needs of the business.
Education & Experience
· Degree or diploma or the equivalent experience within the service industry is preferred
· Requires considerable training experience
· Requires considerable experience of sales in a luxury service environment
· Exemplary level of verbal and written English communication is required
· High level of computer literacy, especially in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· Applies expertise from sales and industry knowledge to training programmes
· Exceptional underst
Our global success is dependent on everyone who is a part of our team. Our belief is that everyone who works here should share the rewards. Benefits Guide to be reviewed and discussed during the interview process.