- Ashley Kate HR
- Solihull, West Midlands
- Up to £19000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR & Finance are currently working with a successful organisation who work with some of the biggest retailers in the UK.
Our client seeks an experienced HR Assistant on a permanent basis, offering up to £19000.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone starting their career within HR, as it can offer the opportunity to work within a fast paced environment, and gain exposure to all areas of HR, giving you the opportunity to grow and develop your HR expertise.
Joining a busy HR function, based in Solihull.
* Support the HR Officer in their day to day duties and project work
* Database and Employee data management
* MI Reporting (Good excel skills)
* Note taking and supporting in Employee relations - D&G, absence reporting etc
* Advising managers on process
* Attending agency & union meetings
* Full HR Admin processes, such as starters/leaver process, and contracts of employment
* Ambitious, hard working, and motivated!
* Experience within a HR role previously and strong admin experience
* Ideally working towards CIPD
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* Excellent Microsoft office skills
* Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.