- Ashley Kate HR
- South West London, London
- £23000 - £26000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are recruiting for a HR administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a client Ashley Kate have worked with before, the HR department prides itself on the supportive culture it has created and is keen to find someone who will feel like part of the team.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Similar sector experience such as retail and hospitality would be highly desirable
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude
About the role
Working within the HR team you will be responsible for the day to day HR administration and single-handedly supporting the HR function on an administrative basis. You will provide assistance to the HR team in all areas to ensure the smooth running of HR and payroll activities
- Monthly reporting on all areas within the HR arena
- Assist managers with recruitment activities
- Support with a number of HR related projects
- Take responsibility for HR related transitional duties
The salary for this role is £23,000 - £26,000
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.