Are you ready to accelerate your career? A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Delivery Leader serves as the account manager and strategic advisor for proactive workforce planning/recruiting and maintains effective internal stakeholder relationships to support building the talent pool while maintaining service excellence. The Delivery Leader serves as a collaborative partner to the client, including the client’s HR leadership team and hiring managers. They will act as a brand ambassador for the client and Cielo, playing a key role for the business and leading the overall strategy in line with the firm`s vision.
Strategic Client Management:
- Serve as a strategic talent acquisition business partner to the hiring leaders and strategic business leaders
- Knowledgeable and able to present relevant market intelligence to the hiring leaders, working in an end to end capacity to cover multiple business areas and grades and responsible for the strategic development of the department to add value and best service to the business
- Proactively understand business challenges impacting talent acquisition and communicate as appropriate to client.
- Identify, manage and proactively resolve conflicts related to client relationship and assist team members to do the same.
- Act as a mentor and subject matter expert to the team as well as other team members on recruitment strategy
- Act as point of escalation for day-to-day recruitment processes and functions
Service Excellence & Team Management:
- Work to deliver value add in the management of end to end recruitment processes and attraction strategies
- Managing the recruitment team and senior hires ensuring compliance to the client`s process across a range of areas and levels
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research and recommend solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively help the recruitment function towards a more value add offering, strategically thinking on a number of areas as; recruitment branding market positioning, candidate experience, analysis of effective hires, future hiring needs, cost saving and direct sourcing
- Providing a consultative approach with recommendations on how to move forward on challenges and issues, consulting and providing guidance to hiring managers and global heads
- Management and update of headcount, systems, overseeing the reporting & MI for the team
- Minimum of five or more years recruiting experience with demonstrative successes in a corporate, RPO and team management
- Previous RPO and investment banking recruitment, plus strong leadership experience strongly preferred
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient in Boolean search techniques for sourcing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of common Human Resource principles, practices and metrics related to talent acquisition
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.