Oakleaf Partnership are working with a global financial services organisation who are recruiting for a payroll specialist to join their growing team. Reporting into the group payroll manager you will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly payroll, ensuring all staff are paid accurately and on time.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preparation and production of Payroll
- Working closely with the payroll provider to verifying data changes
- Preparation of payroll data around deductions / allowances and pro-ration calculations
- Reconcilement of Monthly Costing Report
- Run payroll reports when directed
- Must have experience using PeopleSoft and Oracle Payroll
- Substantial payroll experience
- Experience resolving stock exercise queries
- Comprehensive knowledge of Inland Revenue requirements.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to tight deadlines
If you are an experienced payroll professional keen to work for a global organisation with plenty of development opportunities - apply below!