Reward & Benefits Manager
- Ashley Kate HR
- South East London, London
- Up to £58000 per annum
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR & Finance are pleased to be partnering with our client in their search for a Reward & Benefits Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Working collaboratively with the Head of People you will lead the delivery of their reward strategy to support the recruitment, retention, development, and recognition of their employees, whilst ensuring they have a reward framework that is aligned with their values and behaviours.
- Previous Reward & Benefits experience
- Varied sector experience is preferred, ideally gained in fast paced business with a minimum headcount of 500
- Experience reviewing and implementing benefits
- Experience with line management and developing a small team
- Excellent administration skills with high attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior people within the company
- Good team player, who is capable of working on their own initiative, in a busy environment
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy whilst meeting deadlines
- Excellent IT skills in Word, Excel (Advanced) and PowerPoint
- High energy, creative and innovative in style.
What you will be doing?
- Implementation and administration of the company's reward strategy
- Conducts market research, `analyses and make recommendations on new or revised benefit offering
- Making recommendations to the senior leadership team on strategic implementation
- Manage relationships with major benefits providers
- Ensure insight from internal resources is utilised to inform future decisions
- Accurate coordination and administration of benefit schemes, including processing application forms for travel season ticket loans etc. and assisting employees with the online benefits portal and answering any questions/queries.
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.