Are you looking for an exciting HR Business Partner Job?
Are you looking for the flexibility of a fixed term contract? if so we have the role for You!!!
Oakleaf are working with a fantastic and exciting Tech company who are looking for a HR Business partner or Senior HR Advisor to join their team as a Maternity cover. This is a fast and dynamic role working with a company that looks to continually grow. They are looking for you to
Provide proactive, professional HR support to HR Business Partner teams with a key focus on Employee relations.
- Provide support for Organisation Change programmes, through the full development and implementation phases.
- Provide project management support to the HR Business Partner team, tracking, measuring and communicating through the project timeline.
- Support the associated HR Business Partner team/s with research, reporting requirements, analysis and production of reports to support the implementation of HR initiatives.
- Seeks, identifies and develops solutions to continuously improve the HR support to the business.
- Maintains up to date professional HR knowledge to input into the development of both operational and value add HR initiatives.
- Takes ownership for delivery of assigned work within HR programmes/initiatives.
- Support the associated HR Business Partner team/s with ad hoc administrative and operational HR activity.
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
* Experience of working within a large, complex and fast moving organisation.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Resilient, Adaptable and Flexible.
* IT literate, strong excel, word and PowerPoint knowledge.
* Experience of event coordination and facilitation.
* Research and analytical skills.
* Strong relationship building skills.
* Experience of supporting the delivery of HR initiatives and projects.
If you are interested, then please apply NOW!!!!!!!