As the result of a business acquisition in Italy, a new opportunity has arisen for a fluent Italian speaker and competent administrator to join our organisation for a fixed term period of 4 months to assist with varied range of duties including some HR administration, based in our Head Office in Langley Slough.
Subject to other acquisitive and business growth activities, this role may become permanent.
A varied of range of tasks will include the following:
- Liaising with our line managers and staff based in Italy to ensure that the appropriate information is available to correctly process payroll for our Italian based staff through our provider in Italy
- Receiving and responding to general queries
- Collating mileage information relating to our company vehicle fleet and liaising with lease providers and employees and line managers regarding servicing requirements, maintenance and repairs as necessary
- Supporting line managers with the processing of general expense queries
- Being the point of contact for general HR queries for managers and staff
Skills and experience required:
- Fluent in English and Italian both verbal and written
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent personal organisation skills
- Good Microsoft office skills including Word and basic Excel
- Experience with general systems
- Experience of HR administration preferred but not essential
Given that the nature of the role is new, tasks may vary.
To make an application, please click Apply here on Changeboard.