Senior Managing Consultant - Org Design and Behavioural Change
- Frazer Jones
- £85000 - £110000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Change Management, Occupational Health & Wellbeing, Organisational Development, Talent Management
- Contract type
What will you be doing?
Sitting within a People and Change practice, the team focuses on redesigning complex organisations and embedding behavioural change. As a Senior Manager, you'll lead the relationship with clients - partnering with senior leadership teams within clients and leading a variety of detailed projects.
You'll have practice development responsibilities across both the expansion of current client accounts, curating new relationships and mentoring more junior consultants.
You will be working primarily with large multinational clients including a number of FTSE100 and from across sectors such as Telecoms, Retail and Energy.
Experience You'll Have
- A broad experience across the entire people agenda.
- Specialist knowledge of Organisational Design and Behavioural Change within complex business environments.
- Demonstrable experience working in a client facing, fee earning role managing multi-disciplinary project teams across complex change programmes.
- Expertise across the entire cycle of organisational transformation translating the organisations strategic goals into effective operating models.
- You'll have worked with corporate and large, multinational corporate client groups
- As a skilled relationship builder, you'll establish and develop positive relationships both internally with colleagues as well as with your external networks and clients.
- Extensive exposure to clients across the B2B/B2C sector.
- Business and sales development experience within a corporate environment.
What you get?
- Fantastic career progression
- Grown up and supportive working environment
- A competitive salary
- Travel/car allowance
- Discretionary personal bonus + share bonusSen
- Lunch subsidiary
- Private medical
- Income protection
This is a great opportunity for someone already working within a client facing, fee-earning environment to join a respected and global organisation.
There will be travel required depending on various engagements and clients therefore a UK/EU passport will be needed.
Apply today for a confidential conversation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.