Senior Consultant - HR Transformation
- Frazer Jones
- £45000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance + bonus
- Change Management, HR Consultant, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
This People and Change function work with a great range of clients from large blue-chips to medium sized organisations, across a variety of sectors. They are split in to key capabilities and this role will align to their HR Transformation practice and will have a focus and responsibility across:
- HR Transformations
- Appreciating the complexity and ambiguity faced in large scale transformations and having the experience to be a leader in these situations
- Process design
- Employee engagement and Change Communications
- HRIS implementations and the associated behavioural change required
In this role, you will be expected to lead workstreams and begin to take responsibility for managing relationships with external stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will need to be currently working within a Consulting capacity. In addition:
- You have experience across HR Transformations from re-aligning HR strategies to the implementation of new HR Systems
- Particularly of interest are people with experience of the HR changes required around an implementation of Workday and SuccessFactors
- You will have proven consulting engagement experience across a number of areas, including: HR transformation, HR strategy, HR operating Models, HR Process and HR technology.
- The versatility to consult effectively across differing sectors
- Prior experience of leading projects and/or workstreams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with stakeholders of all levels
- The ability to travel regularly across the UK as well as internationally when required
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture where employees are valued and listened to
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career to a Director level
- Very generous leave policies
- Great bonus potential, calculated on both company and individual performance
- Join a growing consultancy as they move in to more geographical areas
- An allowance each year to allow you to experience something new - from guitar lessons to diving with sharks
- Companywide away days
The is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new and growing part of the company. For more information please do not hesitate to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.