Recruitment Administrator -
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum.
Our client a large financial service organisation, are looking several recruitment administrators to join their growing HR function. You will be responsible for the day to day administration of all recruitment activity, ensuring excellent customer experience to both the business and external candidates.
You will be reporting into the talent operations manager and have responsibility for the following:
- Providing a timely and accurate administration service to the recruitment team
- Advertising vacancies
- Organising interviews
- Arranging agency briefings
- Administrating offer letters and new starter packs to successful candidates
- All administration around on-boarding, including compliance processes
- Act as a point of contract for any generalist recruitment queries
- Previous recruitment administration experience either in-house or agency
- Experience working to tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Experience working within a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to challenge status-quo and offer service improvement suggestions
If you have previous recruitment administration experience and are looking for a new challenge in a supportive environment, please apply below or get in touch for more information!