Payroll Consultant (Workday) GBP65k to GBP75k + Benefits - Londonderry, Northern Ireland
A leading Payroll & Benefits Consulting firm based in Londonderry, Northern Ireland currently seek an experienced Payroll Consultant with Workday experience and exposure.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fast growing and dynamic organisation who want the best payroll talent and in return offer a great salary and benefits package.
The role is as follows:
- Identify and analyse business needs and requirements.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications.
- Analyse gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Lead the Workday implementation process from start to finish.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration; including, testing, and executing the pilot/implementation/ deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
- Work with client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Ensure client takes advantage of Workday system.
- Previous experience working with either Workday, PeopleSoft or other systems.
- Experience implementing Payroll/supporting Payroll operations
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company.
- Ability to develop complex functional designs, including options for technical platforms.
- Ability to coach others in the execution of the testing, piloting, installation, and implementation activities on schedule and within budget, providing expertise when needed.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.Travel 25%