More speficially, as a L&D Coordinator, yuou will be responsible for;
- Ensuring excellent coordination of all L&D / training events
- Organising online learning courses and remote sessions
- Supporting with offsite events
- Working with the wider team on internal projects such as; training needs analysis, progression planning, e-learning and brochures
- Mentoring the L&D Administrator
You must have experience in coordinating events, ideally within an HR function. You must also be exceptionally well organised, have high levels of attention to detail and be able to build relationships with stakeholders across the business.
You must also be positive, motivated and thrives on delivering client-focused solutions.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.