Employee Relations Advisor (6 months) - Welwyn - £150-160 per day
Our client, well known in its field is looking for an Employee Relations Advisor to join them on an interim basis, initially for 6 months but with the potential to extend. Reporting into the ER manager you will be involved in the following:-
- Provide professional HR advice on a wide range of HR issues:-
- Disciplinary/Grievance/Performance Management
- Proactive management of a range of low to mid impact ER cases. Advise and coach managers
- Ad-hoc Projects including restructuring, harmonisation of terms and conditions, TUPE transfers
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Strong experience of Employee Relations from start to finish
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Proven ability in a similar role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.