Associate Recruitment Manager
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Construction / Property
- Contract type
Associate Recruitment Manager - Watford - £Negotiable plus benefits
Excellent opportunity to join this organisation which is a leader in its field as an Associate Recruitment Manager. Reporting into the Head of Resourcing, you will be working across the business and be involved in the following:-
- Provide specific resourcing/recruitment support to the Resourcing Manager to successfully deliver the recruitment requirements with specific focus on researching and identifying appropriate talent
- Extensive research on LinkedIn and various other channels
- Reviewing vacancies raised by the business
- Reviewing and verifying applications received (internal and external)
- Provide guidance go the Hiring Managers on the resourcing process
You will need the following experience:-
- Previous knowledge of recruitment/researching
- Knowledge of e-recruitment tools e.g. Taleo
- High level of attention to detail
- Good planning and time management skills
- Ability to work in a process driven environment
In return they offer a competitive salary and good benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.