ITP Media Group, one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, is seeking a talented, dynamic and innovative HR Director. The purpose of the role is to lead the HR function in delivering ‘best practice’, shaping HR strategies and organisational structure, ensuring great hires and building infrastructure and plans that enable people to be at their best.
You will have the gravitas and commercial acumen to work with multiple board level decision makers, build HR policy and structure and manage HR processes throughout the company. You will be based out of the Dubai head office.
This is an excellent opportunity to improve and develop the overall HR strategy with the support of a small, upbeat and proactive HR team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of developing, reviewing and maintaining all HR policies, procedures and Employee Handbooks.
- Manage talent acquisitions to ensure best in class candidate hires, on boarding and wider talent management
- Develop, coach and mentor the HR team
- Develop best in practice learning and development within the Company and establish clear ROI measures
- Manage the Reward and Benefits strategy
- Support the small but dynamic HR team
You possess the ability to use discretion and tact in all your dealings and build highly effective and influential relationships at all levels, including engendering trust and providing challenge at Board level. Your solution focused with a can-do attitude.
You will have been exposed to international best practise and should have at least 5-10 years of experience in operational HR as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner.
Click Apply to make an application.