Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
I am working with a leading global consultancy firm, they are listed amongst the top 15 in fortune 100's best companies to work. Their reputation is unrivalled in the industry, they offer excellent employee benefits and pride themselves on their culture and employee well-being.
They have a vacancy within their Graduate Recruitment team focusing on MBA/Graduate and Associate hires. The role predominantly focusses on graduate recruitment and offers an excellent opportunity working within a large team, gaining exposure to multiple areas of HR, whilst supporting the Recruitment and Development team.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing candidate attraction events at a variety of Universities.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders regarding the graduate recruitment process
- Acting as the main point of contact for all Graduate Recruitment queries
- Representing the firm at events, acting as an ambassador
- Organising assessment centres and attending campus activities for future trainees.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a graduate recruitment role, within professional services ideally.
- Graduate or graduate calibre, with a minimum of 3 years work experience
- If you possess the above-mentioned experience, please submit your CV for consideration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.