HAYS HR Specialist is looking for an experience HR Manager in Bath.
Your new company
One of our Top 50 clients is looking for an efficient hardworking HR Manager for their office. They are looking for an HR Manager who has managed teams, have had responsibility of a financial budget, who is risk adverse, can drive processes and is a big picture thinker We are recruiting for a true generalist role where every day is varied and always full of reward. The ideal candidate will have extensive HR and experience.
Your new role
- To be the first point of contact for all UK HR related queries from the organisation.
- To provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling, Communications, Absence Management.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge.
- Payroll data -collate payroll changes; send through to Payroll in a timely manager
- Apply for candidate references, respond to reference requests, ensure authorisations are in place and corresponding paperwork is processed
- Assist and provide paperwork across the full HR Lifecycle
- Issue Contracts, Offers, vetting checks, collect paperwork.
- Keep abreast of Workplace legislative changes, providing guidance and support to senior stakeholders
- Review and revise HR Policy and handbook updates/reviews to ensure compliance and best practice
- Deal with all recruitment activity and campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
- Great people skills with the ability to build rapport and relations quickly.
- Ability to communicate with clients and employees at all levels.
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office)
- A deadline orientated manager with the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail and the ability to problem solve.
- A collaborative work style, open to direction and commitment to get the job done.
- Must have demonstrated leadership and vision in managing teams, projects and initiatives.
- Someone who handled varying case levels
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a dynamic role within an innovative and growing company. It is a great working environment Salary - Negotiable dependent on experience Office Hours: Monday to Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.