A boutique Investment Bank with a global presence, currently have an urgent need for a Campus Recruiter on a temp to perm basis.
This role will perform graduate recruitment efforts across business functions within the firm's EMEA and APAC regions. The role will be responsible for executing an innovative and effective recruitment and marketing strategy on campus and will report to the Head of Recruiting.
- Manage all Graduate events and ensure appropriate participation at all in-house and on-campus events
- Serve as an ambassador of the firms brand and manage the full recruitment cycle for Full-time, Offcycle and Summer Intern programs, including candidate selection, securing interviewers, interview logistics and execution, and candidate management
- Managing the Summer Intern program including training, events, and performance reviews
- Assist in the facilitation of training for Graduate Analysts
- Ensure diversity is a top priority to ensure a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Continuous evaluation of the recruitment process to drive process improvement and yearly strategy reviews with business to revise campaign annually
- Execution of assessment process through multiple stages and varying assessment methodologies, ensuring validity and integrity of process Manage alumni school marketing and sourcing process
- Strong understanding of the campus recruiting lifecycle and the peaks and valleys and market practices and trends
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Experience within financial services is desired
- Positive, energetic, flexible; team player; self-starter; self-motivated
Suitable candidates must be immediately available or on a short notice to be considered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org