HR Process Specialist
- LMA Recruitment
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
- sc 31229
- HR Operations, Shared Services
- Job Level
- Contract type
A leading international law firm are currently recruiting for experienced HR Process Specialist to provide specialist expertise to manage and develop services across the HR function, taking the lead in mapping and developing processes.
Identify opportunities for improvement, bringing best practice in to the Firm, driving efficiency and resolving escalated issues. Participate in service governance, working with colleagues in HR Operations, Communities of Expertise and business facing HR teams.
Key Responsibilities Highlights:
- Map and develop HR processes, ensuring consistency, standardisation, alignment and integration across HR sub functions, as well as effective hand-offs to other functions, enabling effective end-to-end process management
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the customer experience, increase quality and/or deliver efficiencies, working closely with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor specific Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators to identify and resolve issues, documenting and reporting on relevant metrics.
- Support the change control process and provide input to the scoping, resourcing, planning and implementation of changes
- Liaise with third party providers to ensure services are delivered to meet business requirements, against agreed contractual parameters and with end to end process and service experience in mind.
- Develop, deliver and maintain accurate documentation and process manuals for all HR processes, , HR Systems, individual policy and process owners.
- Ensure HR data and documentation (hard copy and electronic) is appropriately handled, managed and retained in compliance with data privacy regulations and other legal or regulatory requirements.
- Support the design, development and implementation of new technologies, enabling service delivery teams to manage process and service changes.
- Assist with regular quality reviews and audits, developing and delivering against any action plans that may arise.
- Participate in HR and business projects wherever process mapping or service improvement are key requirements.
- Facilitate focus groups to ensure stakeholder feedback is built in to process and service design.
Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws, bringing process and service best practice into the business.
- Credible subject matter expertise and associated experience of business process design and process mapping.
- Project management and internal consulting skills underpinned by strong analytical capabilities.
- Fluent in the development and use of metrics for business decision making.
- Strong problem solving, facilitation and decision making skills.
- Relevant experience in hands on HR service delivery & HR process improvement.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with diverse
- A sound understanding of contemporary HR practices and HR best practice.
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation, relevant regulations and policy. Detailed knowledge of data protection laws and regulations.
- Solid understanding of HR systems and ability to engage with technical specialists and partner with them as a functional expert.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or with equivalent HR experience.
- Lean six sigma, Prince 2 or equivalent qualifications or experience.