Senior HR Operations & Shared Services Manager
- LMA Recruitment
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent benefits
- sc 31230
- HR Operations, Shared Services
- Job Level
- Contract type
A leading international law firm are looking to recruit and experience HR Services professional with strong project management and analytical capabilities. Experienced in business process design, mapping, problem solving and decision making.
Responsibility highlights include:
Lead the development, implementation and improvement of HR processes and services across the function, ensuring that services are meeting the needs of business customers. Partner within HR and the global shared services to ensure appropriate Service Level Agreements are in place and delivered against, maintaining compliance and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will be the own all HR processes, ensuring consistency, standardisation, alignment and integration across HR sub functions and the global shared services, as well as effective hand-offs to other functions, enabling effective end-to-end process management. Drive process engagement, so that HR and the business understand process activities and can realise their benefits
Develop and monitor Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators covering all HR functional services that meet business requirements. Identify, analyse and report on trends in order to inform appropriate HR and business strategies.
Lead HR engagement with third party providers to ensure services are delivered to meet business requirements, against agreed contractual parameters and with end to end process and service experience in mind.
Monitor trends and ensure process or service issues are identified and resolved, working proactively with others in HR and the wider organisation.
Support the design, development and implementation of new technologies, enabling service delivery teams to manage process and service changes.
Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws, bringing process and service best practice into the business.
- Combined skills and experience in hands on HR service delivery & HR process improvement.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with diverse teams; both culturally and geographically.
- The ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong business acumen and willingness to take the initiative, to identify new opportunities and challenge established ways of doing things;
- Strong coaching, counselling and consulting skills, coupled with the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships both within and outside the firm, acting as an effective brand ambassador and an internal change agent.
- A sound understanding of contemporary HR practices and HR best practice.
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation, relevant regulations and policy. Detailed knowledge of data protection laws and regulations.
- Solid understanding of HR systems and ability to engage with technical specialists and partner with them as a functional expert.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Ideally CIPD qualified, with Lean six sigma, Prince 2 or equivalent qualifications or experience.