HR Business Partner
- Morson International
- Wirral, Merseyside
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + 10 % bonus
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Main purpose of job:
To provide a sustainable, highly effective H.R. service which enables the business to achieve its objectives. The role of the HRBP is to ensure that people matters are managed in a professional and timely manner, and to support leaders in the performance management of their teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Terms and Conditions:
- Manage and ensure delivery of the Company Communications Strategy.
- Manage and ensure delivery of the Performance Management framework.
- Provide specialist employee relations advice and guidance to management with particular respect to disciplinary, grievance and absence, training and development and ensure acceptable levels of individual employee performance.
- Monitor and Manage Staff Turnover and the development of retention strategies to ensure business meet key business objectives.
- Manage the control of Absent Management Processes.
- Ensure that adequate records are maintained and the management are made aware of issues arising.
- Manage and review systems or process related specifications necessary to support the HR function Manage and review any documentation required to support the HR function.
- Manage change within the business and ensure that any changes they are adequately implemented within the departments. Monitor compliance with new procedures.