HR Project Advisor - 3 month FTC
- Page Group
- £28000 - £31000 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
The main function of the contract will be to provide an efficient HR service to the organisation by implementing relevant HR initiatives.
- Support the Head of HR with various HR initiatives/ projects e.g. updating job descriptions, absence management project, reviewing policies and procedures, etc.
- Require minimal supervision.
- Focused and committed.
- Show attention to detail.
- Willingness to engage and support others in achieving team and organisational goals.
Ability to work under pressure and meet expected tight deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of general administrative processes
- Solid knowledge of HR processes and procedures
- Solid understanding of relevant legislation
- Previous management of HR Projects
Minimum of a BA in a HR related field
- Extensive relevant experience of similar HR work
- Excellent communication
- Good networking
- Excellent organising
- Good problem-solving
- Good time management
- Strong computer literacy especially in Microsoft applications
- Immediately available/ available at short notice