• Global specialist chemical manufacturing operator
• EMEA remit
About Our Client
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 9.7 billion in 2017 and approximately 19,200 employees in 25 countries. The company is currently represented at 74 production sites worldwide.
The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics. Through ARLANXEO, the joint venture with Saudi Aramco, LANXESS is also a leading supplier of synthetic rubber. LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and Europe) and FTSE4Good
In order to achieve LANXESS's objectives, we make sure that everything we do inside our company is in line with the values of respect, ownership, trust, professionalism and integrity. For us, this is all about creating a corporate culture in which responsible and morally irreprehensible actions and a striving for performance are not a contradiction, but actually complement one another. After all: values create value! Our values apply to all employees of LANXESS, everywhere and at all times.
Location: Flexible - Belgium, United Kingdom, Italy or Slovakia.
• The HR Services team acts as contact point to all employees for administrative issues in the coordination and implementation of personnel individual measures through the employee lifecycle. This to include HR System maintenance (SAP) and all aspects of legal, contractual and local regulations ensuring compliance at all times.
• Interact with the regional Group Functional Teams (GFT) e.g. Total Rewards, to ensure implementation and communication of global compensation processes in the region .
• Ensure implementation of all pension and retirement activities and deferred compensation programmes.
• Preparation, storage and updating of all of personnel relevant documents.
• Implementation and realisation of local measures for health management global guidelines and local rules.
• Professional advice and administration in case of age-related retirement and early retirement.
• Support the local Employer's HR administration related needs (e.g. training records, KPI's etc.)
• Provide administrative support in terms of Industrial Relations activities.
• Provide expertise and responsibility for implementation of payroll activities
• Expertise and responsibility for payroll, reconciliation of accounts and preparation of personnel budget
• Responsibility for payroll, tax, social insurance, pension etc. in the region.
• Support internal and external audit requirements.
• Provide expertise and responsibility for time and attendance management including training of time management administrators.
• Lead the HR Services team and steer regional/local members of the GFT's
• Evaluate and develop team
• Provide input to functional budget and capacity planning
• Member of the EMEA Regional Management team.
The Successful Applicant
• Experience in the leadership of a European HR Services team including the development/process improvement of an organisation
• Strong project management skills
• Customer Orientation/focus
• Able to build strong relationships and influence all levels
• Ability to manage complex issues
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Experience in leading/managing a remote team
• Results driven and attention to detail
• Hands-on and technical detailed experience in Payroll provision at a regional level
• Detailed user knowledge and competency in SAP HR and SuccessFactors
What's on Offer
Total package depends on location
Ref Code: MPTC13952589Z