Engagement and Culture Executive - Global Tech Company
- £28000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits package
- Communication / Branding
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Handle are excited to have partnered with a fast-growth Global Tech Company who are looking for an Engagement & Culture Executive to come on board in a newly created role.
Teamwork and collaboration are the driving force behind the success of this innovative company and empowering their workforce is at the heart of the business.
Your role will focus on improving and maintaining a brilliant culture as the company continue to expands and grow internationally, after all, it's the little touches that go a long way in employee satisfaction.
You will be responsible for managing employee engagement initiatives across the business, using surveys and research to understand where improvements can be made and what employees feel are missing in order to maintain a fantastic work culture!
Managing the company's social media accounts, posting content that will attract new hires and new talent, as well as showcase the amazing culture and benefits of working for the company will be key in this role.
You will be the driving force behind brilliant employee morale and will design and implement newsletters, employee events, content for the companies culture and intranet pages and will be the go-to person for any improvements employee's feel would make the workplace a better environment.
As you will manage the internal communication campaigns, you must be a strong and confident writer in order to create engaging content whether that be making an exciting video, monthly newsletters or through events (summer parties, team bonding away days, dress down Friday's, well-being days etc.)
Sat in the HR team, you will be the voice of the employees, building a real buzz and excitement around the company and the work that they do as well as highlighting the exceptional internal culture through different content and engagement activities both on external social media and within the office.
- Research HR engagement and well-being trends.
- Build relationships across the business and partner with external suppliers for award days, rising star initiatives etc.
- Develop engagement initiatives using data analysis and surveys to identify trends and employee requests.
- Continuously look at ways to improve personal, team, department and company performance.
- Write engaging content across social media channels and be a brand ambassador
- Design and implement engagement initiatives and internal communications (newsletters, company videos)
- Promote an open, happy and forward thinking culture where people are at the heart of a business.
- Create and deliver impactful onboarding inductions and support with company events
If you are a creative thinker with a passion for engaging existing and new talent and would love a specialist engagement and communications role, look no further.
If you would love the rare opportunity to get under the skin of the business and identify what the people actually want from their company where you can can visibly make improvements for them, this is the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.