HR Business Partner
Regional HR Business Partner. Winchester, Hampshire, £50k, plus £6,600 car allowance plus 22% bonus
Your new role
The HR Department has developed a challenging strategy which will be supported by a team of HR Relationship Managers across the UK, working with senior stakeholders in the business, to drive business growth through strategic planning, business insight and delivery of solutions and outcomes.
This is an exciting time for HR. They are at an important stage where they are developing and embedding a number of key business tools to effectively drive their people and business agenda. You will provide strategic support to their business on important HR activities such as employee engagement, succession planning, talent mapping and workforce planning ensuring the sustainability of our people resources. This role will hold no responsibility for employee relations.
Working across many different aspects of the business and side by side with all business areas you will build key relationships and undertake core activities to ensure their people objectives are met.
For the right candidate this position offers a great challenge and an amazing opportunity to be part of a fantastic journey.
Base salary £50,000, Car allowance £6,600 plus 22% bonus. Based close to Winchester, Hampshire.
- Custodian of the Company/Divisional HR Activity Planner
- To ensure full succession planning is undertaken, capturing high performance and high potential individuals across all levels in the business and ensuring active plans are in place to support their development. Identify any skills gaps and in collaboration with People Development and Recruitment, support informed strategies.
- To deliver the full range of workforce planning activities. Maximising the capability and resource whilst identifying areas for increased engagement and efficiencies. Driving behavioural and cultural change as appropriate.
- To support the annual pay and bonus cycle for the area. Supporting the objective and effectively as possible and all outputs are appropriately managed.
- To contribute to the design and delivery of company initiatives and provide interventions aligned to performance improvement or change outcomes.
- To partner with the Regional Director and direct reports in respect of business matters that require HR solutions, ensuring full understanding of the issue, insights and provision of medium and long term strategic support.
- To manage key external business relationships including strategic input to the business's social mobility agenda.
- Utilise company analytics to drive performance and provide key information to senior stakeholders.
- To work collaboratively with the ER team and centres of excellence to deliver the right people solutions for the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Chartered Membership of the CIPD or working towards it.
- An experienced project manager with proven ability to work on a number of key issues simultaneously.
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of HR matters including recent and significant experience of workforce planning and succession planning.
- Able to demonstrate credibility as a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders.
- Evidence of strategic work and results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with credibility and the ability to interact effectively at a senior level.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to plan strategically in the medium and long term with the ability to deliver strong results to demanding deadlines.
- Forward thinking with the ability to spot future challenges and take the necessary steps
What you'll get in return
£6,600 car allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.