Training Manager - contact centre
Permanent training manager job available in Manchester
Your new company
You will be joining a fast-growing SME contact centre operation based in Manchester to support them with a new learning & development strategy. The organisation are going through a growth period and are looking for a permanent Training Manager to join them at their Head office in Manchester
Your new role
Reporting into the HRD you will work closely with the Senior leadership stakeholders and the further HR team to design deliver training solutions over the businesses contact centre operation which includes customer services and collections and is a multi-site operation. You will be required to carry out a full review of the end to end training within the organisation and provide detailed findings and solutions in order to improve this and support the businesses with their key challenges around people. You will also be responsible for the delivery of this strategy too so there for you must also have a hands-on approach. You will have support underneath and you will have a team of approximately 6-8 contact centre trainers and will drive the new strategy through your team. In terms of the training yo,u will provide you will be responsible for providing a number of different methods which will include face to face, webinars, virtual classrooms, e-learning (in line with technical capabilities of the organisation).
What you'll need to succeed
- We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join a dynamic learning & development team and take a leading role in designing the designing, delivering, and evaluating an effective learning programme from induction through to senior level development.
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment within customer services or collections
- Must have experience in building a new training strategy and hands experience in delivering this.
- Experience of managing a team of contact centre trainers and a team underneath.
- Must have good experience in building new modern learning platforms including e-learning.
- Excellent experience dealing with senior level stakeholders and the ability to influence at a senior level
What you'll get in return
- You will be offered a full time permanent job with an organisation that are going through significant amounts of change and a very exciting time.
- The salary on offer is a salary up to £45k with an additional 10% bonus
- The role also comes with 25 days holiday and an employer pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.