HR Business Partner - Asset Management
A global asset management organisation based in Mayfair is looking for an HR Business Partner to join the HR team.
The Financial Services firm consists of two key business areas and the have a Head of HR (MD level) on each side. This HR Business Partner will report directly in to both of them acting as Deputy on both sides in a busy and varied HR BP role which will be strategic and operational. You will also be supported by an HR Advisor and HR Assistant.
As an HR Business Partner, you will:
- Work directly with the Heads of HR to define and deliver HR strategy, projects and operations supported by a small team. The organisation is going through extensive growth therefore you will sit down independently with business heads to understand planned growth and requirements.
- Projects will include; reviewing the organisation design and roles, reviewing all HR processes to make them fit for purpose, reviewing culture & values, SMCR.
- Implementing new Talent & Development processes and managing succession planning.
- Managing ER within both of the businesses (all levels of stakeholder).
- Managing recruitment processes end to end across all business areas supported by agencies and directly.
- Managing annual HR processes and reporting on HR performance.
You will be an accomplished HR Business Partner operating within a high touch global financial services organisation (asset management experience preferred). You will be an HR BP looking to take on additional responsibility and you will be happy operating within a strategic and operational role. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner role within a global asset management organisation based in Mayfair please apply directly.