Graduate Recruitment Advisor
A global law firm based in the City of London is looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join their recruitment team. This role will provide support, guidance, tools and frameworks, internally and externally in order attract and select high quality graduate and school leaver talent. Whilst this role is focused in the UK, there will be exposure across the offices in Europe and Middle East.
As a Graduate Recruitment Advisor, responsibilities will include:
- Reporting into Graduate Recruitment Manager
- Manage networks across Universities, careers services and student societies (through visits, presentations, seminars and law fairs) to build and maintain strong relationships and strengthen the brand across undergraduate and school leaver markets
- Management of all 3rd party relationships including universities, student societies, media partners, branding agencies, assessment providers and external accessors
- Engage with the training principal and maintain trainee partner relationships across the UK to gain stakeholder engagement with emerging talent strategy
Within this Recruitment Graduate Advisor position, there is scope for development and opportunities. Suitable candidates for this opportunity will:
- Be able to manage a varied and demanding workload in a fast paced environment
- Be able to quickly build rapport with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the confidence to present to large groups
- Have the ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK and to attend in-house and external events
- Have experience of high volume candidate management and running own candidate pipelines
- Be educated to degree level (2:1+) or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly.