- £28000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
HR & Payroll Assistant - Hertford - £28-30,000 plus benefits
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be an experienced HR & Payroll Assistant where you will provide payroll services and prepare correspondence. You will be involved in the following:-
- Calculate weekly and monthly payrolls including PAYE payment, pension contributions etc.
- Maintain the employee database
- Participate in the preparation of recruitment advertisements
- Attend staff recruitment and exit interviews as required
- Starters, leavers, contracts
- Participate in disciplinaries and grievances
- Review Induction training
- Conduct Staff Surveys
- Participate in Performance Management
You will need the following experience:-
- Experience of calculating weekly and monthly payrolls
- Ideally studying for CIPD Levels
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Organised with the ability to multi task
In return they offer a good benefits package and an opportunity to progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.