HR Systems Analyst/Trainer
- Based in the Heart of Manchester City Centre
- 5 month FTC with the potential to be extended
- Paying up to £32,200 per annum.
The overall purpose of this role
The Employee Lifecycle Project (ELP) aims to standardise and simplify the processes and tools that touch peoples working life at the University and to deliver a simple, joined up and intuitive experience to staff.
To Work as an integral part of the ELP Team helping to underpin all aspects of ELP as a member of the technical workstream. To undertake a variety of system administration functions, be instrumental in the development of training and testing plans and resources, and to champion the user experience.
You duties will include but are not limited to:
- To Work as an integral part of the ELP Team helping to underpin all aspects of ELP as a member of the technical workstream.
- To undertake a variety of ResourceLink systems administration functions including system design, configuration and housekeeping activity in support of ELP activity.
- Work collaboratively with HR and wider University colleagues to document and review business processes
- To be instrumental in working with HR colleagues to plan, develop and deliver appropriate training and resources to support and enhance learning by mixed groups of experts and lay users.
- Develop and maintain high quality training materials, guidance, user documentation and business process documentation in order to ensure the provision of a consistent training approach for ELP developments
- To be instrumental in working with IT and HR colleagues to plan, develop and manage appropriate user acceptance testing
- Undertake any additional project work or ad hoc tasks - as assigned by senior colleagues, commensurate with the level of the role
What you will need to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of working in a training role with a sound grasp of training methods and delivery
- Experience of authoring guidance and/or training materials and the ability to produce high quality documentation quickly and accurately
- Prior system administration or expert user experience of an integrated HR/Payroll system
- Experience of working in an HR project management role or previous project experience
- Experience of managing user acceptance testing
- Experience and knowledge of data protection issues and their practical application in the workplace - training in, or a qualification in, GDPR would be an advantage
- It would be desirable if you had Significant relevant experience in the use of ResourceLink - either as an expert system user or as a system administrator as well as prior use of reporting tools such as Discoverer, Cognos, Business Objects or Power BI
- It would also be desirable if you had Knowledge of the principles and issues relating to operational business processes in human resources, payroll and pensions administration and knowledge of HR/Payroll system administration items such as pay spines, grades, terms and conditions, pay elements and payroll structures
This role is offered on a 5 month fixed term contract with the potential of extension paying a very generous salary of up to £32,200 with excellent benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.