HR Systems Project Analyst
- Based in the Heart of Manchester City Centre
- 5 month FTC with the potential to be extended
- Paying up to £32,200 per annum.
The overall purpose of this role
The Employee Lifecycle Project (ELP) aims to standardise and simplify the processes and tools that touch peoples working life at the University and to deliver a simple, joined up and intuitive experience to staff.
To Work as an integral part of the ELP Team helping to underpin all aspects of ELP as a member of the technical workstream. To undertake a variety of system administration functions and be instrumental in the leading the development of assigned development areas acting as a technical specialist.
You duties will include but are not limited to:
- To undertake, and lead where assigned, a variety of ResourceLink systems administration functions including system design, configuration and housekeeping activity in support of ELP activity.
- Work collaboratively with HR colleagues and employee experience representatives to champion the user experience through ELP
- To work with HR colleagues to plan, develop and deliver appropriate training and resources to support and enhance learning by mixed groups of experts and lay users.
- To work with colleagues to develop and maintain high quality training materials, guidance, user documentation and business process documentation in order to ensure the provision of a consistent training approach for ELP developments
- To work with colleagues to plan, develop and manage appropriate user acceptance testing Undertake any additional project work or ad hoc tasks - as assigned by senior colleagues, commensurate with the level of the role
What you will need to succeed
- Significant relevant experience in the use of ResourceLink - as a system administrator
- Experience of using reporting tools/report-writing, demonstrating the ability to extract and manipulate data sets
- Knowledge of the principles and issues relating to operational business processes in human resources, payroll and pensions administration
- Knowledge of HR/Payroll system administration items such as pay spines, grades, terms and conditions, pay elements and payroll structures
- Experience of presenting complex and detailed data and analysis to a non-technical audience
- Advanced excel skills for data manipulation and reporting with a working knowledge of pivot tables, lookups, simproducts and sumifs
- It would also be desirable if you had a knowledge and understanding of integration/interface systems with experience of working in a large organisation with complex IT requirements as well as prior use of reporting tools such as Discoverer, Cognos, Business Objects or Power BI
- It would also be desirable if you had SQL and complex reporting skills with the ability to assist in the design, build and delivery of complex management information
This role is offered on a 5 month fixed term contract with the potential of extension paying a very generous salary of up to £32,200 with excellent benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.