Assistant Manager - Organisation Design
- Frazer Jones
- £46000 - £52000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Change Management, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Assistant Manager - Organisation Design - glt1012052
Working within the public sector and infrastructure sector of this global management consultancy's Human Capital practice you will use your exceptional knowledge of Organisation Design to effectively redesign organisations, manage large scale change and embed behavioural change for a range of clients across the consumer and corporate sectors.
This organisation boasts a global footprint in human capital consulting alongside a collaborative and high performance culture. Join them in redesigning organisations and managing large scale change programmes to drive commercial success for their public sector and infrastructure clients.
What will you be doing:
- Sitting within a collegiate, growing team you will provide specialised contribution to the design and development of deliverables within Organisation Design and Behavioural Change Management
- You will work closely with colleagues across the wider business to facilitate and deliver complex Organisation Design projects
- Share specialist knowledge and Organisation Design best practice across the function
- Assist in the commercial growth and movement of the practice by performing to a high standard as well as networking across the wider sector to begin creating business opportunities
- Lead small teams of consultants as well as work as part of a larger team across a range of projects
- You will be a true Organisation Design specialist. If coming from an internal background, you will have run and managed a project or workstream in this area.
- You will have an understanding of Organisation Design, Target Operating Models and Behavioural Change Management
- Experience within the public sector and infrastructure sector
- Understanding of wider human capital capabilities including HR Transformation, Talent Management and Workforce Planning/Analytics is desirable but not essential
- As a skilled relationship builder, you'll establish and develop positive relationships both internally and externally with your clients with ease
- A global management consultancy providing a clearly defined career path from graduate to Partner
- A true meritocracy where everyone is expected to work together
- A growing team with effective leadership
There will be travel required depending on various engagements and clients therefore a UK/EU passport will be needed.
This really is a great opportunity to move in to a consulting role or indeed step up within Management Consulting. Please do apply or get in touch for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.