£24,000 - £26,000 per annum.
Oakleaf Partnership are excited to be working with a leading global law firm who are looking for a benefits administrator to expand their HR Benefits Team. The Benefits Administrator will sit with the HR Benefits team based in Birmingham and report into the Senior Benefits Advisor.
The HR Benefits Administrator will be responsible for providing day to day support to the benefits team. You will also be responsible for various ad hoc projects including the preparation of the flexible benefits system (My Choice) for the annual renewal process.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responding to routine benefit queries from employees
- Assist across all administrative tasks
- Play a key role in the preparation for the benefit's annual renewal process
- Assisting the monthly processing of all employee benefits, including preparing monthly reports, arranging payments and liaising with payroll
- Assist with the monthly processing of all employee benefits
- Arranging meetings and booking venues
- Assist with the annual budget process
The ideal HR Benefits administrator will:
Have experience working with a flexible benefits system
- Have experience of DC pension administration
- Have prior experience in an administration role within a professional service environment
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Be able to work on their own initiative and under strict deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail with the ability to proof read work thoroughly