Workforce Planning Opportunity - 1 month contract, up to £350 per day
Your new company
Public sector organisation based in modern, bright offices in central Bristol and offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Your new role
The opportunity will support a radical transformation programme and requires some business analysis. This will be a to piece of work around establishing workforce current position from various data sources across. The organisation will then move on to the development of a future-focussed strategic workforce plan.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous experience in a Workforce Planning/Business Analysis role, coupled with the below:
- Strategic in nature and able to sort through information to determine where it is strategic and where it is tactical or operational. They will not allow yourself to become overloaded by too much data.
- Quickly build relationships to enable them to work with all stakeholders to agree upon a set of assumptions.
- Have strong analysis skills and an ability to ask insightful questions about the information in front of them.
- Be clear and concise in your communication and translate your work effectively.
What you'll get in return
- Supportive team and management.
- Flexible working through a flexi-time system and offers occasional home working.
- Based in newly refurbished, modern offices next to Temple Meads station, with on site gym and restaurant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.